Holy Quran is the most holy book of Islam that Allah SWT revealed on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) so that mankind take guidance from it for their lives. There are 114 (Chapters) Surah in the Quran Pak among which biggest is Surah Yaseen and it called heart of the holy Quran. Quran is the most superb book which has the finest literature in the Arabic language.
Quran is a book full of useful guidelines and advises scientific
facts. A person whether Muslims or Non-Muslim who read it will
necessarily get impressed by it. In-short we can say that Holy Quran
guides us in every field of life whether matter is legal or personal or any
Reading Quran is not only a virtue but there are many other
benefits as well of reading it. Here are some benefits of Reading it.
- Reciting the Holy Quran is a great Virtue. As per one Hadith of Prophet PBUH whoever will peruse one letter of Quran will get 10 rewards for it. In Ramadan these rewards will build multiple times.
- By Reading Quran Majid a Muslim fulfills his Islamic duty because reading Quran is essential just like other Islamic worships; Salah, Fast, Hajj etc.
- A person who read Quran will go to Jannah on day of Qayamah. According To Hadith a person who reads Quran; for him it will become a proof in his support on the day of Judgement. Quran will intercede for the person who reads it.
- If you will recite Quran and understand its meaning then it will help you in matters of your life. You will be able to live your life on the Quran’s orders.
- If you learn by heart any chapters of Quran it will improve your memory.
- Prophet Peace be upon him has called that person the best who learns or teaches the Quran.
- Reading Quran will increase your Imaan and give you peace inside.
These are some of the benefits of Reading Quran. We should make it a habit to read Holy Quran regularly and also understand its meaning.